Date: Jun 16, 2021
Location: 321 East Mills Avenue, El Paso, TX 79901
El Paso’s architecture contains symbols of primitive and modern world cultures. Discover how by the simple act of looking up, other worlds can be discovered.
• Henry C. Trost Trost wanted to showcase cement's
flexibility by designing buildings in different architectural
styles. One could travel the world without leaving the city.
• Mabel Welch, one of the first women to become a
certified architect in Texas, worked prolifically throughout
El Paso and became known for her Spanish-style designs.
Two are in downtown El Paso.
SPACE IS LIMITED:
RSVP at www.tomlea.com/events
Wednesday, June 16 | 10 a.m.
• 10 AM – Meet at the entrance of Luigi's Pizza
(321 E Mills Ave, El Paso, TX 79901). Tour will depart
from Luigi's Pizza entrance promptly at 10:15 AM.
• After the tour, attendees may have a no-host lunch
with the group at Luigi's Pizza.
• Questions? Please call us at 915-533-0048.
• Please wear comfortable shoes
The Tom Lea Institute and Celebration of our Mountains work hard to bring you FREE, fun, interesting, and memorable experiences. Please consider donating: tomlea.com/donate www.celebmtns.org/donation
Date And Time
Wed, Jun 16, 2021, 10:00 AM MDT
321 East Mills Avenue
El Paso, TX 79901