Date: Aug 18, 2021
Location: 114 East Mills Avenue, El Paso, TX 79901
Did you know that unexpected birds and beasts live in El Paso’s
architecture, found in the decoration of its buildings? Find out why these
animals exist and what they tell us about the people who lived here.
• Southwest mural by Tom Lea.
• Architectural gems in the Mills building.
• Fray Garcia, XII Travelers monument.
• Los Lagartos, the good, bad, and ugly!
• 10 AM - Meet at the entrance of Lick It Up,
(114 E. Mills Ave, El Paso, TX 79901). Tour will depart
from the Lick It Up entrance promptly at 10:15 AM.
• After the tour, attendees may have a no-host lunch
with the group at Lick It Up.
• Questions? Please call us at 915-533-0048.
• Please wear comfortable shoes.
Space is limited on the tours, so please inform us if you cannot attend so someone else can have your spot.
RSVP at www.tomlea.com/events
The Tom Lea Institute and Celebration of our Mountains work hard to bring you FREE, fun, interesting, and memorable experiences. Please consider donating: tomlea.com/donate
Date and time
Wed, Aug 18, 2021, 10:00 AM MDT
Lick It Up El Paso
114 East Mills Avenue
El Paso, TX 79901